Sunday, May 7, 2017

FOOD

Feeling too sick to get up and do anything, yet feeling so crazy hungry that you want to eat everything and nothing all at once, and feeling that you might die or pass out if you don't get food in the next 30 seconds.

For me, this adds up to a lot of eating out.

Which adds up to lots of $$$.

In my head, freezer crock pot meals could be a solution; however, I have yet to meet a freezer crockpot meal that I really liked. Which is a problem when I'm hating a lot of food right now. Of all the ones that I've made, the ingredients just didn't do well all mixed together in the freezer.

So far, toast and microwave/easy-to-make meals have been the main thing saving me from eating out too much. Personal favorite: Costco's Madras Lentils. They're on coupon this month. I managed to get out to Costco last week on the hubster's day off and got as many boxes as the rebate allowed.

Also (even though this is obviously eating out), Pizza Hut's deal for 2 medium pizzas for $6.99 each has been awesome, since that can stretch for 3 meals for myself and the munchkin. And it's just as close to my house as any eating option. As well, the McDonald's app has great deals. Yes, it's McDonald's, but even if you casually eat there just every once in a while, there are really REALLY awesome deals on the app most every day.

What did/do you do to deal with the first 3-4 months of pregnancy (and the rest of it) when it comes to food, food cravings, intense hunger, and all the food aversions?

3 comments:

Red Writing Hood said...

Breathe, eat what sounds good, breathe some more, have the hubby make food and notice how good it looks and then ask him if you can have a bite and before you know it,
It's in your belly .. 😂😂😂

Alyson said...

White bread plain, white bread toast. Sprite. Cereal. That's it. That's what I eat.

Alyson said...

White bread plain, white bread toast. Sprite. Cereal. That's it. That's what I eat.