Monday, January 9, 2017

PSA Reminder

As we get into the thick of winter, I would also like to remind us all we are getting deeper into the season of

THE WEDDING CLOAK

Image result for wedding cloak

Remember, you can do your part to discourage use of this hooded monstrosity. Help brides who are in the throes of infatuation and unable to think clearly. No one wants to look back at their wedding photos and realize that their beautiful dress that they exchanged their firstborn's college education for was hidden the entire time by a thick, white, fur-lined hood.

However, know that if you do choose this hooded cloak, I won't boycott your wedding. I'll still come, support you, bring a gift, and I won't even make any comments about it.

But I'll be thinking them.

BAHAHAHAHA

Side note: Claire just happened by, saw the picture, and screamed, "SANTA CLAUS!!!"

Need I say more?

3 comments:

Livewell said...

You could be right. This post caused me to have to google winter wedding photos. You have to have a great photographer to get away with this getup!

Hopeless Romantic said...

HAhaahhahhahhahahha!

Red Writing Hood said...

I'm offended. I own this cloak and wear it to church every 5th Sunday that it's snowing, and I'm wearing red. I will cut off a piece of it and have the big bad wolf deliver it to you as evidence. 😂😂