Monday, June 27, 2016

Product Reviews

Caleb and I joined a DietBet game for the month of June, and between that and couponing, I've discovered 2 new favorites:

Chobani Flip:

O. M. Goodness.

A smaller-than-usual serving of Greek yogurt with a small pouch of goodies to dump and mix in, often involving chocolate.

These are so delicious. I had a coupon for $1 off 3, and have been finding them on sale all around town since then. I bought 16 in a stock-up sale. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. And they are only for me at my house. ;)

Really.

They are good enough for me to want to shout it to my small audience on this blog. ;)

My personal favorite flavor is key lime crumble, but salted caramel pretzel is a pretty good one too.

The only flavors I haven't loved are the coconut and chocolate ones.

Really, is chocolate ever good as the actual flavor of yogurt? Great as a topping, but not the yogurt....blech....

My other new favorite is sweet potato fries!!!

I've had these before at restaurants, but decided to try my hand at making my own. After burning the first batch but still being able to taste their deliciousness underneath it, I've made several good batches in the oven, and now I've decided to keep sweet potatoes on hand....and have split one with Caleb for the last 3 nights at dinner. LOL!

So there you have it.

A pointless post.

Go try the Chobani Flip. Seriously.

3 comments:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Ha ha ha!!! I'm laughing at your love of Chobani flips. We have been loving these for about 2 years, and we actually ADORE the coconut chocolate one. It's the only one we buy! Glad you found them, they make life worth living. ;) Okay, not really, but they make my tummy sing.

Kikigirl said...

Ok, just tried the Peanut Butter dream - new additional fave! So good. I had never seen them before the last few months - not sure how I missed this!

Alyson said...

Yes yes yes. Those yogurts are to die for. I love them all. I have banned myself from them though the past few months. I too am doing dietbets (one after another), and I'm on a very strict eating plan that won't allow me to indulge in my flip addiction